AEGRI SOMNIA VANA.



Qurratu A'yun

مِنْ مُحِبَّكْ ألْف سَلامْ

insight | contact | gallery



01 November, 2013
◔ 12:19 am // ✎ 0 comment(s)
urgh

there would be times like this, when I'm actually too wear out to pretend that I'm fine. too tired to act might and cool. I tried keeping everything within myself, so that I didn't bother anyone else, so that I won't look that pathetic and helpless, so that I look stronger on the surface. but at a time like this, I'll realize that pain isn't compressable. It is airy, lingers without being asked to. It is cold, how it chills and burns people inside unconsciously. It is solid that everything cracked as it hits.

one may survive pain -
but one must pay the price; bitterness is company

and I have to get through this.

"who do you think you are? running around leaving scars"

"is my life a big joke? you may continue to play with it then"

"whether I stop now or never stop at all, it won't make any difference."

NOTHING COULD AMEND A CORRUPTED SOUL // THERE I SAID MY POINT